For this project, I really wanted to try using multiplane for the stopmotion shot. However, because we did not have any multiplane in our studio, I had to build one from scratch. So I went to the internet and found some images of handmade multiplanes. I measure the camera stand we had at the studio and planned how big it should be based on it.
I had to have an induction in order to use the wood workshop at school. Then I bought all the materials, and built the frame.
Finally I god two acrylic sheets and put them in the frame.
I was able to animate on it when I did a test animation with one puppet, but after we made all the puppet for the shot, it was too difficult to put all the paper puppetsin only two layers. So I bought two more frames and create the depth that I wanted.